Livraison gratuite partout au Maroc
1. PayPal Express Checkout
2. You can pay with your credit card if you don’t have a PayPal account.
3. Israeli Tax Invoice would be attached and send with the item.
1. All items are one of a kind and individual.
2. All items are handmade, and there may be imperfections, each item is a piece of art and cannot be replaced with a duplicate one.
1. We ship worldwide.
2. All our international shipments are fully insured, sent with a tracking number,
and will be shipped 3-4 days after payment.
3. Items shipped from our studio in ramot menashe ISRAEL via ECO post.
It takes around 1-3 weeks getting to the US and Europe.
4. Deliveries overseas may be charged in coasts of costumes (import tax) or Vat (value added tax) according to the states specific law. These charges are hard to predict and are out of our control. Any charge of this kind will be paid by the purchaser.
5. We will not be held responsible for delays or lost items due to customs or postal services, moreover if needed, you are responsible for picking up your item at your nearest post office.
1. Exchange or return may be made 14 days from the day of receiving the item, along with the tax invoice receipt.
2. Address of shipping for exchange/return: Aviva Talmon Kibutz Ramot Menashe 19245 Israel.
For any other question please contact us at – firstname.lastname@example.org